- “American Contemporary Plays and Playwrights Series” at The Tokyo International Arts Festival in partnership with Arts Network Japan and The Playwrights’ Center between February 2006 and March 2008.
- “Japan - U.S. Contemporary Plays and Playwrights Exchange” in association with The Saison Foundation and The Playwrights’ Center since July 2006.
- Presented performances and coordinated residency activities by Rennie Harris Puremovement (Philadelphia), hoi polloi (Boston) and Shawn McConneloug and her Orchestra (Minneapolis) at Tokyo Performing Arts Market (TPAM) and Kanazawa Dance Week in 2003.
- “Note–Memory Fades,” a collaborative dance piece by Attack Theatre (Pittsburgh) and Nibroll (Tokyo). World premiere in March 2003 in Tokyo and U.S. tour in fall 2003.
- Long term Residency Project of Eitetsu Hayashi, a taiko master artist, in Columbus, Dublin, and Cleveland Ohio in association with Ohio Arts Council (January 2003 – May 2006).
- “Crazy Cloud" working title), a collaborative performance piece by Shinichi Iova-Koga + inkBoat (San Francisco) and Ko Murobushi (Tokyo), in association with San Francisco International Arts Festival and inkBoat to be premiered in May 2010.
- Beyond specific genre of artistic disciplines, CTN has also served as a cultural facilitator for such projects as VISTA 360’s Jackson Hole Fire Festival as part of the Mt. Fuji – Grand Teton/Yellowstone Partnership. As part of VISTA 360’s effort to connect the mountain regions and communities of the world, CTN facilitated and contextualized the 600-year old tradition of the Fujiyoshida Fire Festival and helped transplant it in Jackson, WY.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.